Monday, March 13, 2017

i'm not like a regular mom










So, this was an impulse buy! I got home from my cleaning job at 1:00am and was browsing etsy for cute things until I needed to feed Emry at 2:00am. I mean what's the point of going to sleep for an hour? Well, I ended up finding this precious little shirt and if you know the quote you can't help but think of Amy Poehler in a pink sweater. If you don't know the quote then stop what you are doing, get out from under that rock, and rent Mean Girls! It received an 84% on Rotten Tomatoes and it is basically one of the most epic movies from 2004 that you will ever see. 

If you love the T-shirt as much as I do and decide to get one of your own make sure to size up, or you can order your true size for a snug fit. Painted Arrow Designs does a really good job, but honestly there are tons of "I'm not a regular mom I'm a cool mom" T-shirts out on the market. Pair it with some distressed jeans and a little confidence and you are set!


xo
justine

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016