Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Favorite Long T-shirt











My two requirements for clothing is comfort and style. As a mom I am constantly picking up, bending down, and running around and I  want to feel comfortable while doing it. That's why I have the Long T-shirt from H&M in 4 colors! My favorite is always black and white striped ;)! The best part about their long T-shirt is that it only costs $9.99, what a steal! 


The shirt comes in 8 colors that pair nicely with any outfit and I'm sure in no time I will have them ALL. Whether I'm running to the store, teaching dance, or going out on the town the Long T-shirt has me covered. Follow this link and see if its something that you would add to your wardrobe!

xo,
justine

2 comments :

  1. I love love long T-shirts! Every time I find a shirt I love I always buy every color I can get my hands on. As well as a size up just in case. These H&M shirts better be worth the trip down there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you know they are! And since it's so close to my house visiting the babe and I is just a bonus ;)

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016